- Website Registration
- In order to use our Site to purchase products, we may require you to register as a user on our Site. This registration will require you to submit some of your personal information, which we will store on our servers located in the United States. During registration, you would be required to give certain information (such as name and email address), and in addition may be asked to submit certain authentication information as part of our fraud prevention activities. This information is used to activate additional features of the Site, and to perform the core functions of our business, to view secure content, to purchase products or services and to improve your user experience. Without this information we cannot effectively perform or provide our products or services to you, and thus you will be unable to purchase products or services and may have limited access to the Site.
- From time-to-time our Site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is optional and completely voluntary; if you decline to participate it will have no negative effect on your use of our Site. Information requested may include contact information, such as name and address, along with other personal information. Information from any surveys or contests will be stored on our personal servers and will not be sent to any third parties.
- In addition to the information we collect when you register, we may ask you for personal information at other times, such as when you contact our team members or technical support team, for the purpose of verifying your identity and providing assistance for any issues you may have with the Site. When you send e-mail or other communication to the Company, we retain the communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- You may delete or end your registration at any time. Deletion of your profile will automatically remove all of your information from our servers, but it may take us some time to process. Please be aware that if you delete your profile, we will be unable to restore your profile if you change your mind, and your user information will be lost.
- If you purchase products or services, you may be required to make additional disclosures of personal and financial information, including bank account or credit/debit card information. This information is necessary so that we can verify your identity and process your orders. However, credit/debit card data is stored with a licensed and regulated merchant or payment processing provider, not with us.
- What information do we collect?
- We may collect the following information:
- First name, last name
- Mailing address and zip code
- Telephone number
- Username and email address
- Location Information and Geographic Data
- Bank or credit card account information
- Other information relevant to the proper functioning of the Site
- Social Security Number
- Country of citizenship
- Passport information
- For all users we may request the right to collect location data and geographic data, as well as telephone numbers. This information may be necessary for us to prevent fraudulent activities on the Site, and to verify user credentials.
III. What may we do with the information we gather from our subscribers?
- We analyze the information to allow us to provide our goods and services to you and other users, and additionally, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To enable the services offered by the Site.
- To provide the services requested by the user
- To improve interaction between us and our users, including for better customer and tech support.
- To verify the identity of customers for fraud prevention activities.
- To periodically send promotional emails regarding newsletters, new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- To customize the Site according to our user’s interests.
- We do not currently use any automatic decision making or profiling technologies that require your personal information to operate. Automatic decision making is the process of using bots, AI, or monitoring programs to make decisions which might affect your use of our services, or which might have an effect on your personal information. While registration is automatic, you will have full control over your personal information, and no automatic system will limit your access to the data, or prevent your control of the information.
- Site Security
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to disclosure of your personal information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot provide absolute assurances that your data or communications can be intercepted or viewed by third parties. In the event that a data breach occurs for any reason, we will immediately inform you if any of your personal information has been compromised.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The Site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This allows us to analyze data about Site traffic and visitor trends in order to improve the Site and our services based on our users’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the information is only temporarily stored. Once we are done analyzing the statistical information the data is removed from our system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide our users with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer, phone, or other hardware or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Upon accessing our Site for the first time you will be given the option to enable cookies. If you do not enable cookies, we will not download a cookie into your browser for any purpose, but your usage of the Site may be limited. Once you create a user profile you may additionally disable or enable cookies at any time through the appropriate option on the user profile tab. Please be aware that declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site, and may in some cases prevent you from purchasing products. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Cookies do not record any personal information, and the usage of a cookie will in no way allow us or any other person or company to access your personal information without your express consent.
- Links to Third Party Websites
VII. Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we are required to by a court or government order. We do not share your information with other users. We may from time to time request that you allow us to share your personal information with other companies or partners for the purpose of enhancing our products and services, or to introduce you to services or products that you may find beneficial. However, we will never share any personal information without your consent, and if you decline to allow us to share your personal information it will not negatively impact your user experience. Other than as set forth herein, we currently don’t share your information with any other company or person other than sharing bank and personal information with licensed payment processors so that your purchases can be processed, but if we ever do, we will first give you the name and contact information for the company or person. We will not offer to share your information with any third party which does not comply with the minimum protections of US and Florida privacy regulations.
- Note that when you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public forum or in private communications with other users (for example, through email, chatrooms, message boards, or social media) such information can be collected and used by others without our ability to control it. Therefore, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, it is possible that your information will not be protected and may be accessed by the general public. You may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return, or may be subject to violations of privacy. Some of our services may offer the option to show your name, phone number and e-mail address. If you decide to show your name, phone number and e-mail address, in some instances it may be available for others over the Internet.
- Please be aware that in the event that you to make disclosures of your identity and image publicly, we cannot absolutely guarantee that a third party will not gain access to such information illicitly or accidentally; however, we will not publish any of your personal information, and protect such information with the highest care.
- The Company may release personal information to third parties if it is required or compelled to do so to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request like a court order or order by a government; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, such as preventing disruptive behavior; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, such as scammers or hackers; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law. Such as to investigate threats of violence or harm to our users, employees, or any other person.
- Please note that we operate in the United States and all of our data servers and all saved data are located in the United States. If you are a non-resident of the United States, please be aware that your personal data will be saved in these U.S. servers and will be subject to U.S. laws and jurisdiction.
We will never provide your information to a third party without your express consent, but if you have consented to us sharing this information we cannot be held responsible for how these other parties use your information. While we safeguard your information and place certain restrictions on our users and other parties with respect to the dissemination of your contact information, we have no control over what users or third parties do with data you have consented to share. In the event that such data is misused by such user or third party, we will not be responsible for such misuse or unauthorized dissemination of your personal information, and shall not be liable in any way for the actions of any person or company which may receive your contact information.
© 2022 AVENIDA LEGAL LLC. All rights reserved.